When you have made initial request for Enigma NMS download via the form on our Web Site, you should have received the email containing Download Link for Enigma NMS Binaries File – ENIGMA_CENTOS6_BINARY.tar.gz.
This is where the latest version of Enigma NMS is always going to be.
You can check out Release Notes for the latest version.
If you have forgotten the download link, please fill out the form again.
Enigma NMS Upgrade process is quite simple.
1. Download the latest version of Enigma NMS Binaries.
Binaries File Name: ENIGMA_CENTOS6_BINARY.tar.gz
MD5 Checksum file: ENIGMA_CENTOS6_BINARY.checksum, which is just a text file with 1 line containing the MD5 checksum for above binaries file.
2. Using FTP client, please copy ENIGMA_CENTOS6_BINARY.tar.gz file onto your Enigma NMS server into “admin” user home directory.
3. Log into your Enigma NMS server CLI via SSH as “admin” user.
4. Issue the “su” command to become “root” user.
5. Unpack the Enigma NMS Binaries Archive – ENIGMA_CENTOS6_BINARY.tar.gz and run the script as below:
# tar xf ENIGMA_CENTOS6_BINARY.tar.gz
# cd ENIGMA_CENTOS6_BINARY
Below is the script’s output