1. Configuration Management has been enhanced to accommodate non-standard SSH Ports.
2. CDP and LLDP Peers Reports have been improved to allow filtering of peer names, enabling the creation of relevant node records in bulk.
3. Fixed an issue related to the Bulk Modification of Nodes’ attributes.
4. Resolved a slight formatting issue with the Graphs in the Nodes Outages Report.
5. Fixed an issue in the Environment Monitor where the MIB OID template was configured to disable the discovery of OID values with negative integers.
6. Multiple GUI Enhancements.
1. Added In-line Help for SNMP V3 Configuration for Cisco Devices.
2. Enhanced Device Models Report, added more normalization on reported sysObjectID.
3. Enhanced Environment Monitor with proper formatting of data values for NetworkDisk, RamDisk and VirtualMemory.
4. Enhanced SNMP Browser, added more normalization on reported sysObjectID to be consistent with Device Models Report.
5. Top Stats Report has been enhanced with the option to display graphs with up to 14 Days instead of 24 Hours.
6. Top Stats, Combined Stats and Historical Stats Reports have been enhanced with an option to convert Traffic Utilization (bits per second) to Traffic Volume per minute.
1. Developed the Interface Detailed Report with many filtering and display options.
2. Improved the Server Monitoring functionality to be able to filter processes and enable monitoring directly out of the processes visible on a particular server.
3. Fixed a small display issue in IP SLA Monitoring.
4. Various GUI improvements.
1. Developed Enigma Cloud Controller, multiple Enigma Remotes, Single Pane of Glass, Overlapping Private IP Ranges, scales to over 1,000,000 nodes and 50,000,000 Interfaces.
2. Developed On-Demand Test Actions: SNMP Traps, SYSLOG and Emails.
3. Enhanced REST API to include Status of Monitored Server Processes.
4. Various GUI Enhancements.
1. Developed ESI Management System to ensure uniqueness and effective management of ESI (Ethernet Segment Identifier) and LACP System-IDs.
2. Enhanced the Layer2 and Layer3 Interface reports.
3. Enhanced the management of Configuration Downloads with Config content filters and bulk edition of Expect script timeouts.
4. Multiple enhancements of Alarm Dashboards.
5. Enhanced SNMP Trap and SYSLOG Alarms management to deal with end of line situations.
6. Openssh package has been updated.
7. Improved correlation of HR Storage related objects between the Node View and Environment Monitor.
8. Various visual enhancements.
1. Developed Proxy/Relay mode for Syslogs and SNMP Traps where messages coming from the single source are reassigned to other nodes depending on the message content.
2. Enhanced the Scheduled Outages Notifications to optionally suppress Syslogs and SNMP Traps from affected devices.
3. Added unique Alarm ID to the Environment Monitoring Instances for easier integration with 3rd party systems vai REST API.
4. Enabled Custom Asset fields to be updated in bulk.
5. Added two more attributes to the node record to identify SYSLOG and SNMP Traps Proxy/Relay Sources.
6. Fixed small bug in Syslog and SNMP Trap Monitors.
7. Various visual enhancements.
1. Added Vendor field for storing the location of the MIB file for mapping between SysObjectID and Models.
2. Updated the default location of https://cisco.github.io/cisco-mibs/v2/CISCO-PRODUCTS-MIB.my
3. Improved protection for Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) attacks for Editable SNMP attributes.
4. Fixed the bug in the script responsible for deleting of historical stats as per configured retention period
5. Introduced system settings for control of BGP and OSPF Monitoring.
6. Developed the Asset Management System with an unlimited number of Custom Fields.
7. Enhanced the Network Inventory Report.
8. Various visual enhancements.
1. Environment Monitor has been enhanced with quick detection of unresponsive Monitored OIDs.
2. Introduced the limit of displayed OID Templates in Environment Monitor GUI.
3. Improved detection of change of DHCP IP Addresses of Ruckus WAPs.
4. Asset Management has been improved with capability to track and alert on various End-of-Date related attributes.
5. Various visual enhancements.
1. Added custom Quick Links to the Main Page.
2. Fix the typo in the script responsible for discovery of server related attributes.
3. Environment Monitor has been enhanced with Custom Control of displayed number of Monitored OIDs, default is 1000 records.
4. Environment Monitor has been enhanced with capability to monitor OIDs with random single use instances.
5. Application Monitor – Web Page Monitoring has been enhanced.
6. Various visual enhancements.
1. Added Alert Hold Timer to Environment Monitor, which should greatly reduce the number of alerts.
2. Improved bi-directional correlation between CPU and Storage thresholds in Node View and Environment Monitor.
3. Added custom OIDs for Serial Number and Software Version to Vendors and Models.
4. Fixed the issue with incorrect representation of Node Status Icon in some reports.
5. Enhanced IPAM.
1. Enhanced the logic for detection of SNMP Communications failures for Nodes with partial SNMP MIB Content.
2. Fixed the issue with multiple instances of the back-end script responsible for discovery of Juniper Chassis Serial Numbers.
3. Adjusted the script for discovery of MAC addresses for Meraki devices with broken SNMP MIB (OIDs are not incrementing).
1. Developed capability to modify Email fields (To, Cc and From) of Multiple Scheduled Custom Reports.
2. Fix the bug in the Enterprise Dashboard related to the situations when some users are configured to have visibility of some but not all objects.
E.G. User configured to see only nodes and sites which belong to his Client but nothing else.
3. Developed capability to auto update the Serial Number for Juniper Network Equipment.
4. Developed capability to modify multiple node records, following node attributes can be modified in bulk with different values:
* Node Description
* First Alias
* Second Alias
* Client Code
* Site Code
* Geographical Location
* Device Type Code
* SNMP Read-Only Community String
* SNMP Read-Write Community String
* SNMP V3 Profile
* HW Maintenance Contract
* HW Warranty
* Asset Number
* Serial Number
* Account Number
* Software/Firmware Version
* NATed IP Address
* NATed Port
* Down Event Alarm Delay
* Purchase Date
1. Enhanced Environment Monitor with bulk updates for CPU and Virtual and Swap space monitoring.
2. Enhanced Configuration of Interface Specific thresholds.
3. Added more variables to the Alert Forwarding Templates.
4. Developed custom Email Templates for the following Events:
1. Fixed the visual bug in the Historical Graphs
2. Added proper handling of all special characters in the passwords used for downloading of Config Files.
3. Network Inventory Report has been enhanced with addition of SNMP V3 Profile.
4. SNMP V3 Profile was also added to the Network Inventory Report Template.
1. Developed the automatic way to backup upto 20 versions (Default 3) of Vlan.dat files from VTP-enabled network equipment.
2. Added customization of number of saved Configuration Files versions (Default 50).
3. Added Priorities to the Environment Monitor MIB Table Templates, MIB OID Templates and MIB OID Collections. Also the relevant variables for Priority Code and Priority Name have been added to the Alert Forwarding Capabilities.
1. Developed capability to reconcile Vendor Maintenance Contracts with Production Assets.
2. Developed new node attributes: Warranties to track the Warranty Type and Expiry Date.
3. Enhanced the Network Inventory Report to include above node attributes.
4. Developed Documents Repository for Vendors.
5. Enhanced Low Limit Triggers Alerting and Reporting in Spares Manager.
1. Fixed the issue caused by devices which have duplicate names for their interfaces.
2. Improved Formatting in Environment Monitor Alerts.
3. Improved protection from transient Database Tables Corruptions.
1. Enhanced Config Download logic to deal with special characters in the passwords.
2. Added Explicit Flag to the Email Notification in Environment Monitor OID and Table Templates.
3. Added Low Limit Triggers and Notification Alerts to the Spares Manager.
4. Added better formatting of Environment Monitor Alerts related to File System Utilization.
5. Added Time limit to the affected scripts to deal with Nodes with broken MIBs.
6. Fixed the Node Outages link in the Node View.
7. Enhanced capability to auto-refresh Enterprise Dashboard.
8. Added Manual Clearance to Environment Monitor Alarms.
9. Enhanced Creation of Scheduled Outage Notifications with option to add BGP Peers to the affected Nodes.
10. Incidents – added default settings to Priority and Severity and Sub Category.
1. Added Custom Percentile to All Graphs in the product.
2. Improved Port Monitor functionality.
3. Enhanced Environment Monitor by adding bulk modification of Server CPU Utilization Thresholds.
4. Enhanced Network Discovery by adding IP Subnets Scope for Quick Scan.
5. Enhanced Scheduled Outage Notification by changing the logic for pre-selecting Affected Nodes based upon selected Carrier Services.
6. Added more filtering options to the Network Availability Report and Historical Stats Report.
7. Various visual enhancements.
1. Developed custom percentile view for Historical Graphs.
2. Fixed the issue with Port Monitor for nodes with broken SNMP SysUpTime.
3. Added System Settings on how to deal with Syslogs and SNMP Traps from unknown sources.
4. Fixed the issue with collection from SNMP V3 enabled devices with incorrectly defined SNMP RO String.
5. Fixed the issue with Environment Monitor where OIDs defined as Integer returns floating value.
6. Added protection against incorrect directory permissions for the System Databases.
7. Fixed the issues with API Templates for the BGP and OSPF Events.
8. Added more filtering options for SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitors.
1. Alert Forwarding – API Templates have been implemented for backward mapping to the multiple Clusters, in order to limit the scope of relevant API Templates.
2. Added more variables to the API Templates.
3. Enhanced Interface and Node Templates to be optionally linked to the multiple Device Types, Vendors and Models.
4. Enhanced Clusters Modification functions, to enable deletion of multiple Interfaces and Nodes.
6. Implemented monitoring on SNMPTRAP Daemon against misbehaving.
7. Enhanced Environment Monitor to deal with floating numbers.
8. Improved Config Download Script, so it is disconnected from the Node Vendor.
9. Improved BGP and OSPF Monitor to deal with FourOctet AS Numbers.
10. Improved detection of dead SNMP Communication for newly configured SNMP V3 Enabled Nodes.
11. Enhanced Network Discovery Algorithm to deal with extremely large Discovery Scopes.
12. Multiple GUI and System Enhancements.
1. Developed Optional Auto IP Port Scanning Feature.
2. Developed Non-Admin User Management. Designated Users can create and modify other users accounts.
3. Traffic Analyzer has been enhanced to be able to process over 1,000,000 flows per minute.
4. Enhanced SNMP Browser.
5. Enhanced Config Download via CLI with visibility of Session Activity.
7. Multiple other enhancements, including the GUI Graphs, Reports etc.
1. Enhancement to the Network Auto Discovery to deal with SNMP V3 enabled devices, which don’t respond to Pings.
2. SNMP V3 Proprietary Poller has been enhanced to deal with SNMP V3 enabled devices, which don’t respond to Pings.
3. Improved detection of possibly duplicate nodes in Auto Discovery.
4. Fixed the bug in the collection of Discarded Packets from SNMP V3 enabled devices.
5. Config Downloads via CLI have been enhanced with custom Timeout for Expect script.
6. Additional filters added to Configuration Download Report
7. Configuration Credentials Store has been enhanced.
8. Added auto correction of incorrectly formatted Nodes Polling and NAT IP Addresses.
1. Enhanced Top Stats Report with bar charts and option to hide/show the Graphs.
2. Improved the Environment Monitor stats collection, related to the extraction of integer values from the returned strings.
3. Enhanced Detection of Dead SNMP Communications for devices with incomplete SNMP MIBs for all versions of SNMP, e.g. Meraki WAPs.
4. Enhanced the Logic for detection of changed IP Addresses for DHCP enabled Nodes.
5. Enhanced Historical Stats Report with detailed utilization values.
6. Enhanced Config Download Expect scripts to be able to deal with special chars in Interface Descriptions.
7. Added more variables to the REST API Services.
8. Enhanced Overall System Performance.
1. Developed Enterprise Dashboard with movable and resiable panels.
2. Enhanced Environment Monitor, partial MIBs and Alarms Log.
3. Enhanced Floor and Site Maps, added more controls.
4. Enhanced SNMP Discovery to deal with MIBs with partial or incorrect content.
5. Multiple Visual Improvements.
1. Developed Distributed Polling Model, Enigma Centrals <—> Enigma Remotes.
Provides Single Pane of Glass along with overlapping private IP Ranges, which can exist in multiple Clients’ Networks.
2. Network Inventory has been enhanced with reporting on Clusters Memberships.
3. Fixed the issue with incorrect reporting on Port <—> Vlan memberships for non-Cisco switches.
4. Added protection against incorrectly formatted IP Addresses.
5. Added custom SNMP Trap Port Node Attribute.
6. Many other system improvements.
1. Added Config Access control for All Users
2. Custom API for VictorOps (Splunk on-line) Integration has been added to Alert Forwarding Templates.
3. Back-end data storage has been modified to allow faster rendering of Stats Graph.
4. Performance of Traffic Analyzer has been greatly improved.
5. Performance of many reports (Performance Dashboard, Tops Stats, Combined Stats, Historical Stats, Traffic Volume Report) has been greatly improved.
6. Default Alert Forwarding Flag has been added to System Settings for newly discovered nodes.
7. Many other system improvements.
1. Added Cluster View option to Sites on Google Maps.
2. REST API has been enhanced with capability to extract custom fields and target timers for Incidents.
3. Fixed the issue with updating custom front image.
4. Added custom colors to Custom Fields in Incident Management Module
5. Added capability to disable HTTP access into Enigma via GUI.
6. Fixed slight issue when modifying Scheduled Reports.
7. Fixed an issue which caused short Node Outages to be recorded with zero seconds duration.
8. Various visual enhancements.
1. Enhanced Network Discovery Script for very large IP ranges.
2. Enhanced REST API Services to include all attributes of Incidents, including target timers.
3. Developed Incident Management System to be ITIL compliant with capability to have unlimited number of custom fields.
4. Fixed the bug affecting alert generation by configured Public Holidays.
5. Added Alert Forwarding flag to the Node Records.
6. Enhanced graphs with capability to pull missing database from the HA peer.
1. Enhanced detection of false positives config changes in Huawei routers.
2. Enhanced more accurate detection of HOST-RESOURCES-MIB enabled network devices.
3. Enhanced detection algorithm for broken SNMP Communications.
4. Optimized storage of the old NetFlow Data.
5. Added NetFlow Historical Data Retention Period.
6. Enhanced protection against corruption of system database record.
7. Various visual enhancements.
1. SNMP-Based Outage Detection, for nodes which don’t respond to Pings but rather SNMP.
2. Integration with Rukus Wireless Lan Controller, DHCP-enabled WAPs.
3. Network Discovery has been enhanced with multiple Ranges.
4. Ports Report and Find Nodes have been enhanced with info of connected Nodes based upon visible MACs.
5. Added Decommissioned Nodes to the REST API services.
6. Multiple visual enhancements.
1. Enhanced performance of SNMP Polling Engine by at least 50%.
2. Server Process Monitor has been enhanced to monitor Windows Services, with custom alerting.
3. Alert Forwarding has been enhanced to include Service Process Down/Up events.
4. Added Service Process Alerts to the Alerts and Performance Dashboard.
5. Add On-Demand detection of Monitored Interfaces.
6. Network Topology Filter has been enhances with multiple Models Selections.
7. Increased number of nodes for auto-population of Live Floor and Site Maps.
8. Enhanced MAC detection of Node Polling IP Address.
1. Introduced Mitigation Measures for All Vulnerabilities discovered during External Security Audit.
2. Incident Management Module has been enhanced with capability to create unlimited number of custom fields.
3. Added Alerting to OSPF Monitoring.
4. Added flexible control for BGP Alerts at System, Node and Peer level, updated GUI in all relevant places.
5. REST API Services have been enhanced with capability to generate CSV Files, when extracting statistical metrics and graphs.
6. Introduced control to disable HTTP Access to Enigma GUI.
7. Fixed possible configuration issues when using SMTP Authentication.
8. Added Site GPS Coordinates to the Network Inventory Report.
1. Enhanced detection logic of outages for DHCP enabled nodes.
2. Fixed REST API Services compliance to the JSON standard.
3. Detailed hardware inventory has been extended to include Hirschmann equipment.
4. Incident Management has been enhanced with capability to create unlimited number of custom fields.
5. Server Process Monitor has been enhanced with capability to monitor stopped Windows services.
6. Enhanced the logic to determine the correct Uptime of SNMP-enabled Servers.
7. Removed aggregation limit in Traffic Analyzer when creating hourly, daily, weekly and monthly tables.
8. Improved detection of real changes in downloaded configs.
9. Multiple GUI improvements.
1. Enhanced REST API services with capability to extract QoS related metrics and graphs
2. Enhanced IP SLA Monitor, added capability to collect, store, report, graph and alarm on MOS and ICPIF values.
3. Enhanced BGP and OSPF Peers Reports with added links to delete OLD Peers on-demand.
4. Added System Settings to control retention periods for old BGP and OSP Peers.
5. Enhanced detection of Virtual Chassis Serial Numbers in Juniper equipment.
6. Enhanced filtering logic in New Alarms, related to Environment Monitor Alarms.
7. Enhanced Environment Monitor to update thresholds in bulk.
8. Fixed the Syslog and SNMP Trap Monitor Miss Patterns.
9. Improved correct detection of Interfaces with 64 bit counters.
10. Enhanced Wireless Monitor with capability to auto adjust properties of swapped LWAPs.
1. Added link between Public Holidays and SLA
2. Added “Site Name” column to the Interface Down Alarm report.
3. Adjusted Syslog Monitor to cater for variable message format generated by Huawei equipment.
4. Improved Environment Monitor to handle negative numbers in threshold ranges.
5. Added SMTP Authentication option for Email Configuration.
6. Enhanced REST API services with capability to Add and Modify Site records.
7. Multiple visual enhancements and typo fixes.
1. Alarms Report and Performance Dashboard have been enhanced with Health Overview Pie-Charts.
2. Performance of SNMPv3 Poller has been optimized for very large deployments.
3. Environment Monitor has been enhanced with variable polling and protection against dead OIDs.
4. Syslog and SNMP Trap Monitor have been enhanced with distribution Bar-Charts.
5. Historical Graphs have been enhanced with variable time formats for CSV file extraction.
6. Live Network Connections report has been enhanced to show more accurate relationships on Ports with even MAC count.
7. Detection of changed IP Address of DHCP Enabled modes has been optimized with lighter load on the system database.
8. Enhanced protection against corrupted DB tables.
9. Fixed missing SSH link in the Node View
10. Multiple visual enhancements and typo fixes.
1. Added Incident ID and Description to the references fields in REST API Node Table.
2. Added “Down Event Alarm Delay” prompt to the top of Node View.
3. Added “Account Number” to the Node Record, Node Inventory and REST API.
4. Fixed on-line system update algorithm.
5. Fixed incorrect population of IP Addresses info in Cisco Nexus switches due to difference in IP Address prompts in configs.
6. Fixed selection of check-boxes in Ports Monitor Configuration.
7. Removed duplicate logging of *.info messages in rsyslogd.
8. Enhanced protection from accidentally created tables in InnoDB format.
9. Multiple GUI enhancements.
1. Developed capability for Floating/Fixed Menu, configurable system-wide and on per user basis.
2. Enhanced Live Floor and Site Maps with much higher background image resolution up to 4000 px.
3. Site Summary has been enhanced with Geo. Location filter.
4. Fixed the issue with Node Port Monitor config where single port is selected.
5. Improved detection of server name change.
6. Multiple GUI enhancements.
1. Developed Password Management to allow users to store all passwords.
2. Optimized GUI with increased performance by up to 40%.
3. Enhanced Zoom function in Live Site and Floor Maps.
4. Enhanced Syslog and SNMP Trap Match Pattern configuration with capability to exclude certain nodes in order to prevent creation of trouble tickets with known IOS bugs.
5. Enhanced MPLS VRF Report with VRF Filter Strings for VRF Name, Description, RD and RT.
6. Enhanced Node Port Report –> Port Monitor Config to include virtual interfaces.
7. Enhanced REST API “Add Node” and “Modify Node” functions with 3 more fields to be defined by the API User.
8. Added multi-checkbox selection while importing topology data onto the Site or Floor Map.
9. Added System Setting for local Google GeoCoding Server.
1. Enhance Main Menu with capability to display menu items in customized tabular format.
2. Enhanced Sites Report for Sites without any nodes.
3. Enhanced algorithm for detection of broken SNMP Communications.
4. Enhanced IP SLA report with mapping between destination IP Addresses and Nodes/Sites without SNMP Data.
5. Updated list of Network Hardware Vendors and latest Cisco Hardware Models.
6. Fixed the issue with deletion of nodes where no LDAP server is configured.
7. Fixed the issue with intermittent duplicate “Node Down” alarms, which can occur in certain situations.
1. Enhanced Live Floor and Site Maps with custom line width and zoom.
2. Enhanced resolution of changed IP Address on DHCP enabled nodes.
3. Enhanced Syslog and SNMP Trap report with handling of mutually exclusive filters
4. Enhanced Find Node Report with ability to use SHIFT key for selection of multiple check-boxes when doing Bulk Modifications, viewing Environment Monitor Stats, Historical and Top Stats .
5. Enhanced logic to preserve more stats when file system running out of space.
6. Enhanced protection against accidentally deleted LDAP node record or incorrectly configured LDAP Server.
7. Enhanced Nodes Bulk Deletion to exclude HA peer and configured LDAP Server.
8. Developed script to ensure correct state and availability of MySQL DB Engine.
9. Enhanced Interface Alarms with status icons and name of linked downstream node and relevant incident.
1. Developed Integration with Cisco Meraki Cloud Controller.
2. Regions added to Network Inventory Report to selected fields and filters
3. IP SLA Probes (summary and detailed) have been added to Cluster functionality.
4. IP SLA Summary/Overview/Status icons have been added to the IP SLA Probes Report.
5. SYSLOG and SNMP Traps Monitors have been enhanced multiple filter selections for Clients, Sites, Regions and Vendors.
6. Interface Events Reports, has been enhanced with events counter.
7. Developed additional protection for accidental duplicate system records.
Node can have different name, but the same system IP Address, which can break the HA Cluster.
1. Added support for Foreign Language Characters – Code Page 850, throughout the product.
2. Improved performance of snmp poller (v1, 2c and 3) for large implementations.
3. Node View enhanced with Up/Down Alarms suppression prompt.
4. Environment Monitor enhanced with improved MIB Table template discovery.
5. Regions filter (multiple) added to Find Node, Alarms, Performance Dashboard and Top Stats.
6. Regions added to REST API Services.
7. Regions added to Sites Bulk Modification.
5. Fixed Syslog and SNMP Trap Monitor report for sticking Filter String pattern check-box.
6. Enhanced All Regions view with break-down for sites and nodes.
7. Enhanced configuration database FTP backup.
8. Fixed Alert Forwarding Template definitions.
9. Added Default Route Next Hop change time to Node Inventory.
10. Added Default Route Monitor to Bulk Modification in Find Nodes.
11. Added frequency prompt to Cisco Diagnostic Alarms page.
12. Enhanced Syslog and SNMP Trap Monitor with Splunk like search options of any length and complexity.
1. Enhanced Network Inventory report with separate columns for Site Name, Site Address, Site Code, Site Class and Site Support.
2. Enhanced Telco services GUI to auto-adjust A and B end sites, from connected A and B end Nodes.
3. Increased Node Down Alert Escalation time from 60 minutes to 7 days.
3. Fixed slight issue with Alert Forwarding API Templates.
4. Added Device Type and Site Class to the variables used in all Alert forwarding Templates.
5. Added connected Interface Status in Telco and Network Inventory.
1. Developed API Templates for Alert Forwarding, very customizable and flexible.
2. Added On-Demand refresh of IP ARP table
3. Enhanced SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Reports for scheduled execution.
4. Network Topology report enhanced with multiple site filters.
5. Added Interface Manual Description to Port Combined Stats Report.
6. Enhanced Device Types with Default SLA, which will be used when newly discovered nodes are auto-added to the database.
7. Fixed Configurable Columns in Search Nodes.
1. Added capability to monitor DHCP enabled network nodes.
2. Speed up discovery of IP ARP tables.
3. Improved GUI response time in all reports.
4. Improvements to the Site on Google Maps View.
5. Enhanced Wireless monitor, added locking of AP to the NATed IP Address.
6. Enhanced Find Node report – added bulk modification of decommissioned nodes.
7. Enhanced Find Node report – added column for Ports.
8. Enhanced Spares Manager, make conversion from Unit to Module seamless.
9. Enhanced Node Ports report, added STP port state filter and prompt, same for Interface Summary
10. Added port “Manual Description” to the Top Stats
12. Added modification person details and timestamp to the Work group View.
13. Improved Telco filter in Site Summary report.
14. Enhanced protection against special chars in the file names of uploaded files.
15. Enhanced Maintenance Contracts Report – added visibility of Decommissioned Nodes.
1. Enhanced Sites View on Google Maps, added full screen mode with preserved zoom and re-fresh.
2. Enhanced GUI response for all reports.
3. Added Node Delete Forever function to the REST API Services
4. Enhanced Configuration Manager to cater for special characters.
5. Added link to view latest config in On-Demand Config Download.
6. Fixed issues with notifications of Performance Monitor Exceptions.
7. Fixed various minor superficial GUI issues.
1. Enhanced Web proxy to include HTTPS, Username and Password.
2. Improved GPS coordinates resolution for clients sites.
3. Enhanced Trunk Detection algorithm.
4. Fixed all nodes system uptime discovery to exclude non-snmp enabled nodes.
5. Enhanced REST API Services, added couple flags to control the view depending on the presence of nodes in clients and sites.
6. Enhanced Sites on Google Maps view to preserve the zoom ratio during page refresh.
7. Fixed “Client” selection filter in the Network Topology View.
1. Enhanced Application Monitor to be enabled to forward alerts to 3rd party systems via syslog, snmp traps and emails.
2. Enhanced Management of Favorite Links, allowed admin user to assign links to other users.
3. Enhanced Scheduled Reports to take into account real User ID
4. Enhanced Ports Report with ability to enable stats collection for all interfaces with IfOctets present
5. Enhanced SNMP Discovery script to cater for Juniper specific OID for Junos version.
6. Enhanced SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitor to filter for both manually configured and auto-discovered models.
7. Enhanced Site Summary report with filters for linked Telco Provider and Telco Priority.
8. Fixed slight misalignment of Main Menu in Performance Dashboard.
9. Fixed the issue with modifying of REST API Enabled flag for a user.
10. Fixed the issue with multiple thresholds in MIB Table Templates extension of Environment Monitor
1. Enhanced Environment Monitor with Mib Table Templates, which allows discovery of variable OIDs based upon match patterns.
2. Added optional New Node Down Alerts Popup with sound to All and New Alarms, so it’s quite prominent to see on a large monitor.
3. Added auto-monitoring of Cisco3850 Stack Members.
4. Improved CSV export of Node Down Alarms.
5. Improved script for config downloads to cater for NetScalers with very slow output.
6. Added Tick-All selection for deletion of un-used MIB OID Templates in Environment Monitor.
7. Fixed the issue with bulk update of Email notification addresses in Environment Monitor.
1. Enhanced Environment Monitor to include multiple strings and integer ranges as triggering threshold.
2. Enhanced GUI for modification of Telco services, linked node selection depends on selected site.
3. Enable stats collections from Cellular interfaces.
4. Enhanced the logic for detection of SYSLOG and SNMP Traps, which use interface secondary IP Addresses.
5. Added MPLS Services related database tables to REST API.
6. Fixed translation of vendor_name variable in Alert Forwarding for Environment Monitor Events.
7. Fixed the incorrect Web browser tab name for “Syslog Alarms Log”.
8. Fixed the SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Report for users with limited visibility.
1. Changed NTP Application Monitor to use “ntpdate” instead of “ntpq” to be able to monitor time quality
2. Enhanced GUI for Node View and Site View.
3. Changed Main Menu Item from Timezone/Location to TIME and Location Configuration.
4. Fixed the issue with unique key in syslog_last table.
5. Change primary key definition in Syslog and SNMP Trap Monitor to be 64 bit integer.
1. Optizimed SNMP Trap Monitor to cater for all possible messages formats.
2. Enhanced GUI for Interface Events Report with option to defined custom report period and trigger to run report
3. Enhanced GUI for SNMP Trap and Syslog Alarm Management
4. REST API Services have been extended to include Extracted SNMP Trap and Sylog Alarm Name directly from the messages body
1. Fixed the issue with REST API related to certain tables.
2. Optimized snmpd on the server itself so it is not dependent on the rsyslog.
3. Added 3 more ref_fields to the REST API for ip_sla table.
4. Slight improvement to Telco Inventory Report.
1. Fixed the issue with auto detection of OID Templates.
2. Added Device Type and Node Up and Down Timestamps to the REST API for Latest Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarms.
3. Telco search has been enhanced to take into account connected nodes and interfaces.
1. Enhanced Network Discovery logic, Admin Down Interfaces are excluded the logic for of detecting duplicate nodes.
2. Excluded Nodes of Device Types: Router and Firewall from the Root Cause Alarm Suppression Logic.
3. Fixed logic issue with SMS Alerts, when they have been sent to the default SMS Server Mobile Number regardless of Workgroup relationship.
4. Added New Alarms item to ALARMS Menu Tab.
5. Alarms with Root Cause Logic have been enhanced with summary of suppressed outages at the same site.
6. Minor improvements to the GUI
1. Enhanced logic of Syslog and SNMP Trap Monitors.
2. Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarm Monitors has been enhanced with optional extraction of Alarm Name directly from the message content.
3. Floor Maps and Sites on Google Maps have been enhanced with ability of the connected interface status and utilization to effect link color.
4. Floor Maps has been enhanced with Interface Label live popup, which shows hyperlinked Node and Interface details along with the utilization graph.
5. Link Color Legends have been added to Floor Maps and Google Maps.
6. Extended REST API to include Environment Monitor Alarms.
1. Optimized Syslog Monitor to deal with overloaded IO channel.
2. Historical Stats Report has been enhanced with optional capability to extract Graph CSV files.
3. Syslog and SNMP Trap Report has been enhanced with per minute period selection.
4. Enhanced SNMP Discovery script.
5. Enhanced script for generation of /etc/hosts file.
6. Enhanced Sites on Google Maps Report, if Link label can be matched to the existing Telco service, link color will be influenced by Telco service connected interfaces status and utilization levels.
7. Added Manual Clearance of Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarms.
8. Enhanced GUI for managing of My Favorites and Custom Reports.
1. Syslog, SNMP Trap, BGP and OSPF Alarms have been added to Performance Dashboard
2. Procedure for Safe Enigma Server Shutdown and Reboot has been added to the Help page
3. Change the sorting of Performance Exceptions Report to reverse timestamp.
4. SNMP Discovery has been enhanced to discover description of E1 Controllers.
1. Optimized database tables for storing Performance Monitoring Exceptions
2. Optimized database tables for storing Alert Log
3. Enhanced Alert Log GUI
4. Fixed the subtle issue with actions in Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarm Monitor
5. Added control to show/hide columns for Alarm Priority and Alarm Type in Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarm Monitor.
6. Fixed duplicate alarms from Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarm Monitors on HA Stand-by.
7. Added optional affected vendors to the Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarm Monitors.
8. Syslog, SNMP Trap, BGP and OSPF Alarms have been added to All Alarms page.
1. Created three dimensional Node Tree in Find Node, with 110 different variations.
2. Optimized Syslog and SNMP Trap Monitor.
3. Created the option to Hide/Show Top Menu
4. Removed the Main Menu from created PDF,HTML and CSV files.
5. Fixed errors in Monitor Config for Frame-Relay interface types.
1. Added Net Vendor, HW Vendor, Site Name, Site Code, Model, Device Type, IOS Version, Client Name, Client Code to the Node Tree Types.
2. Created object Regions.
3. Fixed the issue with Node Down Alarm Escalation.
4. Removed 3 character limit for SNMP sysName during Network Discovery.
1. Enhanced listing of Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarm Configs with filters.
2. Enabled sub-interfaces and ATM interfaces to the ports enabled for linkage with Telco Services.
3. Fixed the inconsistency in SYSLOG Report.
4. Added node attributes to the REST API for extraction of configuration files.
5. Added Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarm name, description and code to the REST API for extraction of latest alarms.
1. Fixed the default route in the OVA deployment.
2. Fixed the PDF creation problem in OVA Deployment.
3. Fixed the Ports report in REST API Services.
4. Enforced tracking of permissions of Apache folders.
1. Added Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarm Configuration and Latest Alarms to the REST API Services.
2. Developed Historical Report into Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarms.
3. Enhanced handling of duplicates of First and Second Aliases of Node Names.
4. Minor improvements to the GUI.
5. Enhanced tracking of correct permissions of database directories.
1. Developed Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarm Monitor, based upon flexible match patterns of any complexity.
2. Updated Main Menu Items with links to Syslog and SNMP Trap Alarm Config and Latest Alarms.
3. Cross-referenced all Syslog and SNMP Trap Monitor links for ease of navigation.
4. Update Node View with links to Latest Syslogs and SNMP Trap Alarms.
5. Added Syslog Alarm On/Off and SNMP Trap Alarm On/Off events to Alert Forwarding along with many new variables.
6. Enhanced auto detection of valid SNMP version
7. Enhanced Node View with SNMP RO/RW String Show/Hide without page reload.
8. Increased field length in Filter String in SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitors.
9. Enhanced GUI error handling.
10. Added Nodes brake-down to SNMP V3 Profiles View.
11. Enhanced the script to auto detect SNMP read communities and SNMP v3 credentials.
12. Added Multiple Selections for Sites in All Alarms Report.
1. Added ability to Delete Forever Single or Multiple Nodes. Deletion of Multiple Nodes is avail for admin user only.
2. Added support for Carriage Types with dual speeds in the JQuery Popup in the Google Maps Sites Links.
3. Added Support Phone field to the Service Assurance Level. Added it to the Carriage Inventory and Alerts.
4. Enhanced SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitor Alarm Emails.
5. Enhanced Config Download to accommodate configs with multiple “end” strings.
6. Site View – fixed display of wrong secondary contacts.
7. Fixed couple of typos.
1. Fixed the issue, while executing Network Availability Report as scheduled task
2. Enhanced Algorithm for Node Topology Report.
3. Added population of multiple nodes and links directly from the Network Topology Report into the selected Floor/Site Map.
4. Enhanced REST API to include ref_fields for Nodes, Sites and Telco Services tables, when wild card (*) is being used.
5. Developed Alert Hold Timer for Match Patterns in SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitors
6. Developed auto-detection of Cisco Nexus switches and auto-adjustment of OIDs used for monitoring of CPU and Memory Utilization.
7. Enhanced SNMP Trap Monitor to cater for ill-formatted traps.
8. Converted all SSH sessions initiated by the system from version 1 to version 2.
9. Fixed the issue with Timezone assignment when Adding/Modifying the State record.
10. Enhanced regex in SNMP Trap Monitor Match Patterns.
11. Enhanced regex in SYSLOG Monitor Match Patterns.
12. Enhanced Sites Google Maps with ability to create links between Sites, links can be integrated with relevant Telco Services.
13. Enhanced Find Node function with user-specific options to display quick links to Ports, Top Stats and Combined Graphs for Individual Interfaces.
14. Enhanced Database optimization with removal of tables storing stats data from deleted Environment Monitor records.
15. Enhanced Network Inventory Report, added user-specific default selections of report attributes.
16. Enhanced Interface Summary Report with function to update Port Manual Description and Speed in Bulk.
1. Complete re-design of High Availability Cluster, enhanced and optimized Data Replication Algorithm.
2. Enhanced protection against false positives in SNMP Communication Monitor.
3. Fixed the issue with parallel SNMP V3 poller on Checkpoint Firewalls.
4. Speed up detection of Operational Status changes on non-monitored ports.
5. Enhanced Configuration Manager to comply with Hirschman Switches CLI.
6. Enhanced logic in Live Network Connections report for MACs, which do not show in MAC Forwarding Tables
1. Find Node – Added SNMP Version to search criteria.
2. Node Record – Added optional NATed Port field.
3. Node Record Modify – Removed visibility restriction on Selection of Primary and Secondary Node Contacts.
4. Added Node Modification control to the Client –> Secondary Support Group relationship
5. All Clients Report – Added optional visibility of All Users (including Support Group Membership).
6. Config Downloads – Developed Configuration Templates for the custom patterns used to avoid false positives detection of real config change.
Added link for Configuration Templates to the CONFIGS and MANAGERS Menu Tabs.
7. Environment Monitor – Added on-demand flag “Auto Update Threshold Definitions” from modified OID Template on all relevant Nodes in bulk.
1. Added checkbox to Find Telco Services to check for Custom FNN Searchable Fields.
2. Added function to auto-link A-End Site to Telco Service with defined A-End Node but not linked to any Sites.
3. Added Temperature and Packet Loss Stats to be able to trigger alarms when relevant threshold is breached.
4. Added option to view CLI credentials used in Config Downloads.
5. Enabled Site modification with Invalid or Decommissioned Status for Authorized Officers.
6. Enhanced logic for detection of valid SNMP Version.
1. Added link for “Monitored Interfaces” to Menu Tab “INTERFACES”
2. Added link for “Performance Thresholds” to Menu Tab “SYSTEM”
3. Added links for Client, Cluster, Site and Node Thresholds when displaying System-Wide Performance Thresholds
4. Enhanced Database Optimization to ensure maximum performance.
5. Fixed False Positives in Cisco Stack Monitoring.
1. Added access to IP SLA Data tables via REST API Services.
2. Added protection against incorrectly configured local time on IP SLA enabled nodes.
3. Added System Setting to control Email Notifications for DB FTP Backup.
4. Fixed LOGOUT function for IE.
1. REST API Services get_graphs function – added “report_hours” variable for Business Hours (bh).
2. Network Availability Report – Issue affecting “Show Previous Month” flag has been fixed.
3. Node View – Linked Telco Services added Interface Status and removed redundant info.
1. Configuration Manager has been enhanced to allow visibility of commands execution results on all effected devices.
2. Performance Dashboard has been visually enhanced (reduced clutter, consistent fonts and backgrounds).
1. Added Nodes Tree with JQuery popups to the “Find Node” report.
2. Added system setting “Ignore Operationally Down Ports”, which controls Port Monitor behaviour.
3. Added links for Excel and PDF export to Telco Inventory Report.
4. Added Site Class to the REST API for the node.
1. Enhanced Real Time Monitor (1sec stats) to be SNMP V3 Enabled
2. Extended Config Downloads to include Menu Based AVAYA and NORTEL Switches.
3. Enhanced SNMP Discovery to mitigate Cisco bug affecting new Cat3560 switches.
1. Enhanced SNMP Trap Monitor to cater for traps from NATed Nodes
2. Loosen strict condition of validated SNMP version in the SNMP Browser
3. Enhanced protection against re-discovery of duplicate nodes.
4. Enhanced protection against accidental deletion of interfaces when SNMP Communication to managed node becomes unstable (Packet Loss is too high).
5. Developed Network Inventory Templates to enhance export capabilities for Inventory of Installed Modules and Cisco Stack Members
6. Added link for Network Inventory Templates to the Main Menu
6. Improved sorting of IP Addresses
7. Fixed the issue with deleting of Forwarding Templates
8. Fixed the issue with addition of new nodes via REST API
9. Enhanced Config Download from Nodes where multiple “end” lines are present.
10. Fixed the logic of turning off monitoring on certain interfaces, trigerred by Interfaces Templates.
1. Enhanced Clusters View with various collapsible filters, page refresh, Node and Interfaces breakdown etc.
2. Developed per user Template for the Cluster View columns
3. Developed per user Template for the Find Node columns
4. Added links for both templates to the Main Menu under the SYSTEM Tab.
5. Added Multiple Vendors to the filters for the Config Downloads via CLI view
6. Made filters for the Config Downloads via CLI view to be collapsible
7. Added Multiple Clusters to the filters in the Cluster View
8. Added Multiple Clusters and Multiple Clients to the filters in Alarms View
9. Added check for the decommissioned APs in the Wireless Monitor.
10. Added the flag to HA Config to control replication of Server System Settings
11. Added new setting to Enable/Disable system-wide REST API Services.
1. Added option to select Default Usergroup and Default Client for LDAP Users, who access the system for the first time.
2. Introduced separate control for SNMP V1, V2c and V3 Network Discovery.
3. Fixed double listing of table “model” in the API Help.
4. Fixed the auto addition of LDAP Server to Application Monitor after the Server Migration to the new platform.
5. Fixed the issue effecting auto detection of interfaces with errors on nodes with many ports.
6, Enhanced GUI for assigning of interfaces to Clusters.
1. Added System Setting for controlling “Root Cause Logic” and amended the alert generation script so this setting is taken into account.
2. Added Cisco Diagnostics Alarms, Power Supply Alarms and Fan Alarms to the Alert Forwarding capability.
3. Enhanced Network Discovery algorithm for CDP and LLDP enabled nodes.
4. Added “SNMP V3 Profile” as a search criteria to the “Find Node” function.
5. Fixed the issue with creation of On-Demand Site Network Discovery Configuration.
6. Fixed the issue with bulk assignment of SNMP V3 Profile to multiple nodes.
7. Fixed the issue with properly updating “Valid SNMP Version” for SNMP V3 Enabled Nodes.
1. Added Vendor Name and Support Contract Vendor Name info to Environment Monitor Alert Forwarding.
2. Fixed incorrect Date/time formatting in Environment Monitor Alert Forwarding.
3. Fixed the issue with Environment Monitor Alert Forwarding in certain situations.
4. Fixed sorting on IP Address.
1. Environment Monitor has been enhanced with separate control for Email Notifications and Alerts Forwarding.
2. Environment Monitor has been enhanced with bulk modification for Active, Email Notifications and Alerts Forwarding Flags.
3. Increased the length of MIB OID in Environment Monitor to 1000 characters.
4. Fixed superficial prompt in Manual Config Download.
5. Minor visual enhancements in Environment Monitor GUI.
6. Enhanced Logic Credentials discovery in Config Downloads Module.
1. Implemented optional mapping between Client and Multiple Support Group, which creates flexible visibility logic.
2. Changed refresh rate for Floor Maps to 1 min increment.
3. Changed refresh rate for Alarms, Performance Dashboard and Sites on Google Maps to 1 min increments.
4. Enhanced Find Node report logic for Broken SNMP, SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Communication.
5. Enhanced Find Node Report while modifying or decommissioning multiple nodes
6. Implemented protection for SNMP Exploits, mentioned in Security Advisory https://community.rapid7.com/community/infosec/blog/2016/09/07/multiple-disclosures-for-multiple-network-management-systems-part-2
7. SNMP Poller has been improved to handle very long OIDs (e.g. Netscaler Service Indexes).
1. All USA States with relevant Time Zones are now auto pre-loaded.
2. Developed feature to add or modify multiple Geo Locations in bulk.
3. Developed feature to add or modify multiple Models in bulk.
4. Added filters for Country and State to the Geo Location Report and to the Time Zones Report
5. Added hyperlinks for Countries, States, Geo Locations and Time Zones to the Countries, States, Geo Locations and Time Zones Reports.
6. Added the field to the Geo Locations table to store “County”.
7. Enabled optional use of Credentials Store in Configuration Manager.
8. Enhanced Port Monitor logic when Interface Templates are used.
9. Enhanced Network Discovery Logic.
10. Added Site Class and Site Support to the Bulk Site Addition and Modification.
11. Fixed the issue with Situation Report Configuration for the Demo Client in brand new Enigma NMS install.
1. Developed auto-monitoring of Quality of Service Class and Policy metrics with dynamic indexes.
2. Developed feature to reset the License Start Date via GUI, avail in the “About Enigma NMS” page.
3. Developed Config Credentials Store to be used by Configs Downloads.
4. Added the Warning prompt to the Main Menu for Black Listed Client IP Address along with the prompt to clear it.
5. Added link to clear the Current Black List to the “About Enigma NMS” page.
1. Fixed the intermittent issue with the “Node Topology” link in the Main Menu
2. Enhanced the SNMP V3 Polling Engine.
3. Modification of Configuration Download record has been enhanced with Model and syObjectID search patterns.
4. Developed the IP Port Scanner feature, which saves the results in the database. Available in the Tools tab.
1. Full SNMP V3 Implementation with proprietary SNMP V3 Polling Engine
2. Added Scheduled Outage will trigger auto addition into the Node Modification History
3. Current Scheduled Outages are added the relevant Node View
4. When Tuning OFF Node UP/DOWN Monitoring, current Open Outages for this node are auto-closed.
5. When modifying Scheduled Outages, start date is properly selected.
6. Enabled bulk change of “Install Charge”, “Rental Charge” and “Fee for Service Charge” for all Telco Services.
7. Removed SNMP Warning from Node View for Decommissioned Nodes
8. Added Multiple selections for Clients and Vendors in Find Node – Extended Search
9. Added protection to all execution scripts against node with incorrectly formatted IP Address
10. Added warning prompt for deletion of SNMP Strings.
11. Network Discovery logic has been enhanced to exclude broadcasts addresses from being used as polling IP Address.
12. Node Ports Report, has been changed, “Speed change” prompt has been removed for Operationally Down ports.
13. Config Search Generic has been enhanced with option to display matched content.
14. Fixed the issue with LOGOUT link.
1. Developed internal feature to auto-repair any corrupted tables in the database on the fly.
2. Floor Maps feature has been extended with capability to draw lines between nodes on the map and assign Interface and Link labels.
1. Added Node IP to the SNMP, SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Status Event log
2. Sites on Google Maps and GPS Coprdinates refresh has been amended with warning prompt if DNS Servers are not configured.
3. Added Comment field to vendor and make it visible in the Telco Service View.
4. Made Service Assurance Levels Response and Repair Comments to be visible in Telco Service View
5. Extended viewable area in the Floor Maps to 1600 px.
1. Added capability to monitor broken SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Communication.
2. Added SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Timeouts (Days) to the Node record and enabled bulk modification of these fields
3. Added SYSLOG and SNMP Trap related fields including Timeout Ranges to the Nodes Search Form.
4. Added SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Timeouts to the Network Inventory Report.
5. Added new items to the Main Menu across the system to include links for Broken SNMP, SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Communications.
6. Added IP Address info to the Interface Summary Report
7. Enhanced REST API Service “Add Node” function to be able to assign custom but validated foreign keys for Site, Priority, Device Type and Vendor
8. Enhanced REST API Services, added functions include “Modify Node” and “Delete Node”, with audit trail of changes to all fields of the node record.
9. Changed the “email_sent_tst” variable in the Alert Configuration to be properly formatted.
1. Fixed the issue affecting certain fields in Telco Services in the Site View
2. Added more delimiters for the auto linkage between Telco Services and Node Ports.
3. Fixed the incorrect SQL statement when adding a new Telco Service.
1. Added capability to monitor status SNMP Communications to the node and alert upon the changes.
2. Added SNMP Status Events report.
3. Added link to SNMP Status Events to the Node View
4. Added new node status icon to indicate broken SNMP Communications.
5. Amended all reports and views in the system to reflect new node status icon.
6. Added capability to switch Splash Page and Default Image for Main Menu Image
7. User’s Personal Images now can be erased.
8. Current Alarms has been enhanced with added filters for Environment Monitor MIB OID Type and Description Search Pattern.
9. Environment Monitor MIB OID Template has been enhanced by added Email Notification Addresses field.
10. Added “email_sent_tst” variable to the Alert Configuration Templates.
11. Link to the SNMP Status Events report has been added to the Main Menu.
1. Added Templates for Node and Interface UP/DOWN Alarms, email subject, message and SMS.
2. Introduced separate retention periods for switched and routed links’ statistics.
3. Main Menu Tab “For Managers” has been re-arranged.
4. Fixed the issue affecting discovery of mac addresses in the switches under certain condition.
5. Fixed slight graphical issue in Environment Monitor reporting.
6. Fixed slight inconsistency in Weekly graphs.
1. Added separate Icon for CSV export to all view and reports in the system.
2. Extended Schedules Reporting to include not just weekly but also monthly schedule.
3. Added links for capturing statistical graphs with all relevant information.
1. Enabled auto addition of relevant MIB OIDs for monitoring of Cisco Stack Members.
2. Added optional Priority Based Site Alerting, when out of all down nodes at the same site, alerts will be sent only for the nodes of highest priority. This is additional algorithm to deal with alerts “noise”.
3. Added matching device type, ports count and MACs count to the Priorities to Node assignment.
4. Improved report generation time in Traffic Volume Monitor.
5. Fixed pre-filling of search string in Network Inventory Report.
6. Fixed MIB OID Types sorting order in Environment Monitor.
7. Not monitored nodes are excluded from Situation Report.
8. Added CSV to existing (HTML,PDF) data export formats.
1. Configuration Manager functionality has been extended to take CSV input for creation of multiple tasks.
2. Fixed the typo in SQL statement effecting the Performance Exceptions Trend and Summary Report.
1. Fixed PDF creation in Node Outages Report.
2. Added multiple Vendor selection in the Interface Summary Report.
3. Added multiple Vendor and Model selections to the Node Outages Report.
5. Amended REST API Services to exclude Decommissioned Nodes from exported data.
6. Added multiple selection for Vendors and Models to Network Availability Report.
1. Added one more node status icon throughout the system, when at least one monitored interface is down: green circle with a small flashing red square.
2. Added Port IP Address to the fields matched by Interface Match Patterns in the Interface Templates.
3. Enhanced Node Ports Report so the Monitored Interfaces and their statuses are shown more clearly.
4. Added Serial Interfaces, when they are UP to be auto-added to the Port Monitor.
5. Enhanced Default Sorting for Sites Summary where the Sites with all nodes down are shown at the top of the list.
6. In Cluster Summary and Single Cluster View added links for Cluster-Specific Dashboard, Top Stats and Historical Stats.
7. Modification of Clusters has been extended to Authorized Users not just Admin user.
1. Enhanced Network Inventory Report.
2. Added following objects to Environment Monitor Filters:
– Model (multiple)
– MIB OID Name Search String
3. Added following objects to SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitors Filters:
4. Enhanced Runtime of SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Reports.
5. Added ability to use Match Patterns for SNMP SysDescription as a tie-breaker in Model auto-assignment.
This is needed where devices of different models are reporting the same SNMP SysObjectId.
6. Added link to the SNMP Browser to the Node View Header.
1. Added separate links to every page in the system for:
a. Viewing the page in the system as PDF document without saving it.
b. Saving the page content in the user Documents folders in either HTML of PDF format.
2. Fixed the superficial GUI issue in the Network Inventory Report, Selection of All Models and All Vendors, added the prompt about the use of filters.
3. Fixed the issue with the filter for displaying Sites with Currently Down Nodes on the Google Maps.
1. Added capability to save and export every view and report in the system into PDF.
2. Developed Report Scheduler where Favorite and Custom Reports can be configured to be executed at regular intervals with output saved in PDF and PDFs emailed to custom destinations.
3. Enhanced GUI for Favorites and Custom Reports in relation to Scheduler.
4. Developed new REST API capabilities to include capability to add new nodes to the system database.
5. Extended REST API services to include OSPF and EIGRP Peers.
1. Added custom statistical historical data retention period from 180 days to 5 years (Default is 13 months)
2. Fixed the issue with Scheduled Outage Notifications not affecting Port Monitor
3. Fixed the issue when modifying Schedule Outage Notification
4. Enabled following objects to be exportable via REST API Services:
* BGP Peers
* Installed Modules Inventory
* Cisco Stack Info
* Power Supply Inventory
* Fan Inventory
* Server Resources
* Server CPU
* Server File System and Memory Inventory
* Server Software Inventory
1. Added Multiple Interface Speed and Type selections in filters of Interface Summary and Node Ports reports.
2. Interface Summary Report has been enhanced to include optional breakdown of interface speeds and relevant counters per node.
3. Fixed inconsistencies in Physical Interfaces filter.
4. Added hyperlinks to the Interface Combined Graphs in VRF Report.
1. Enhanced CLI Config Downloads functionality for multi-line commands via SSH
2. Enabled addition of manual descriptions to all interfaces, regardless of interface “Monitored” flag and Operational status.
1. Improved detection of interfaces without valid IfInOctets.
2. Improved detection of interfaces without valid High Counters (64 bit).
3. Improved protection against polling lag when hardware resources are insufficient.
1. Added the prompt for wildcards use in the “Find Node” function.
2. Fixed the issue with generation of localhost node record.
3. Enabled use of classless subnet masks in sub-interface configuration used for High Availability.
1. Added link for Last Hour Report to SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitors.
2. Enhanced protection of Ping RTT Statistics History.
3. Enhanced “Find Node” function. Added Multiple Device Types, Nodes without SYSLOG messages and SNMP Traps
4. Changed SYSLOG and SNMP Traps in the Node View to report on the Last Hour Messages
1. Added links for “Interface Combined Graphs” in Traffic Analyzer
2. Fixed broken client and node links in the Emal alerts.
3. Enhanced GUI formatting.
4. Renamed “NetFlow Monitor” to “Traffic Analyzer”
5. BGP Event Log Report has been enhanced by added filter for “BGP State”.
1. Enhanced visibility of IP Addresses in “Live Network Connections” reports.
2. Enhanced self-optimizing capabilities.
3. Enhanced the capability to auto update network hardware vendors.
4. Enhanced accuracy of Traffic Volume calculations in Historical Statistical Report.
1. Added Host and Site Templates.
2. Created ability to link Interface, Node and Site Templates to Clusters to enable auto adjustments of clusters’ content.
3. Added optional “Notification Email Address” to Clusters to enable custom alerts destination.
4. Added Clusters to filters in Interface Summary and Performance Exceptions Reports.
5. Increased default records limit in “Find Nodes” to 5000
6. Enhanced Cisco Diagnostic Alarms Monitor to include Cisco Nexus
7. Fixed superficial issue with calculation of traffic volumes in Historical Graphs.
1. Added “End of Vulnerability/Security Support Date” field to the Model object.
2. Increased number of changed config versions to 50.
3. Enables presence of “white space” in Primary FNN fields for Multiple Telco Services Addition.
4. Enhanced logic for acknowledging of BGP Alarms.
5. Enforced format checking for SNMP SysName so it can’t damage the node name in the database.
1. Fixed the issue with dual bandwidth rate cards
2. Added selection of multiple Carriage Types to “Find Carriage” report.
3. Fixed port filter in Traffic Analyzer.
4. Added additional filter to “IP Subnets” report.
1. Interface Templates were extended to include Interface Label and Manual Description
2. SNMP Discovery logic enhanced for more precise detection of 64-bit enabled interfaces.
3. Traffic Volume Monitor report has been complemented with average and total counters for Utilization and Traffic volumes for All, Business and After Hours with custom sorting.
4. Fixed slight formatting error in Find Node resulting page.
5. Null interfaces are excludes from Interface Summary Report.
6. Minimum length of the Site Code has been reduced to 2 chars.
7. Fixed an issue with Bulk Site Addition.
8. Traffic Volume Monitor report filters have been extended to include selection of multiple speeds.
9. “Find Carriage” form has been fixed for incorrect detection of services not connected to any nodes.
1. Port Monitor has been enhanced with added custom Interface Description Templates, that are based upon multiple regular expressions.
2. Database tables holding SNMP Read-Only and SNMP Write strings have been modified to allow creation of case sensitive unique keys. Now you can enter “public” and “PUBLIC” strings.
3. Minor formatting enhancements to the REST API Services.
1. Added “Locked to Site” and “Exclude from Config Downloads” attributes to the “Cloned Node” function.
2. Added workaround not to display the error prompt when Traffic Volume Monitor runs the very first time.
3. Fixed the slight issue effecting translation of STRING values in Environment Monitor.
4. Added “Value Type” to the filters in Environment Monitor.
5. Network Discovery has been enhanced to cater for devices with duplicate MAC addresses on some but not all Ports.
6. Additional filters for “Data Value Type” and “Data Value Search String” have enhanced Environment Monitor reports.
7. Additional filters for “Data Value Type” and “Data Value Search String” have enhanced Performance Dashboard.
8. Added following fields to the “model” object:
EOLAD: End of Life Announcement Date
EOSD: End of Sale Date
LSD: Last Ship date
EOSMRS: End Of Software Maintenance Releases Date
EORFAD: End of Routine Failure Analysis Date
EONSAD: End of New Service Attachment Date
EOSCRD: End of Service Contract Renewal Date
LDS: Last Date of Support
9. Made above to be shown in the Models Report
10. When High Availability Cluster is present, SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Alarms have been disabled from Slave Standby server.
11. Fixed Y-axis formatting issue in Utilization graphs exported by REST API.
12. Added A-End and B-End Node Status to the exportable fields for Telco Services in REST API.
13. Traffic Analyzer has been extended to accept SFlow packets (UDP port 6343).
14. Enhanced Find Telco Service report with the ability to search for services, which potentially connected to the wrong interfaces or not linked to any Node or Interfaces.
15. Enhanced Billing Rate Cards to accept Bi-Directional speeds.
1. Enhanced SLA Report, added Nodes breakdown per SLA.
2. New feature “Traffic Volume Monitor” developed to produce visibility of daily (All Hours, B.H. and A.H.) traffic volumes and utilizations on all routed links. Very useful for detection of utilization trends and capacity planning.
3. REST API Services have been extended to include Traffic Monitor Stats Data (CSV) and Graphs.
4. Added more Node, Site and Port filters to Performance Exceptions Reports with improved speed.
5. Fixed a small issue with one of the attributes in the Modification of Multiple Nodes function.
6. Introduced suppression on subsequent SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Hourly Limit breach alarms, which should result in the reduction of repetitive emails generated by the system.
7. Introduced suppression on subsequent SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Match Patterns alarms, which should result in the reduction of repetitive emails generated by the system.
8. Application Monitor capability has been extended to include monitoring of external NTP Servers.
9. Added SYSLOG Monitor Hourly and Daily Threshold Breach Counter and Timestamp to Node Inventory Report.
10. Added SNMP Trap Monitor Hourly and Daily Threshold Breach Counter and Timestamp to Node Inventory Report.
11. Added Carriage Provider, Carriage Owner and Carriage User Client Codes to Telco Service Bulk Modification.
12. Modified Carriage Inventory Report to pick up Telco Services without linked Carriage Provider, Carriage Owner and Carriage User.
13. Added Top SYSLOG Senders link to the Top Stats Menu Tab.
14. Added Top SNMP Trap Senders link to the Top Stats Menu Tab.
15. Introduced timeout when Environment Monitor script runs for too long.
16. For auto-added CPU, FixedDisk and Memory Environment Monitor objects changed default email flag to ‘No’, which should result in a reduction of repetitive emails generated by the system.
17. Enhanced the system ability to identify IOS running on HP A3600-48-PoE+ switches correctly.
1. Historical Stats Report enhanced by the addition of an option to display Port Config Description in the Summary view.
2. Historical Stats Report enhanced by the addition of multiple selections for Interface Speed including the Exclude option.
3. Enhanced “Scheduled Outage Notification” – Outage Duration and Outage Window has been increased up to 365 days in 1-hour increments.
4. Enhanced Maintenance Contract Report, added Node information.
5. Added ability to delete Maintenance Contracts.
1. Fixed Provider selection in Find Telco Services form
2. Enable checked of forbidden characters in Interface Descriptions
3. The enhanced logic for SNMP Discovery dependency on the size of the routing tables. Enabled omitting of nodes with very large IP Routing table (e.g. ISP), which can affect CPU Utilization on queried nodes.
4. Removed redundant prompt for SNMP SysLocation in the Node View
5. Enhanced provisioning of “localhost” node record in the database.
6. Enhanced Environment Monitor to be able to deal with MAC addresses including auto detection.
1. Enhanced Interface Combined Performance Monitoring Graphs to include All Environment Monitor stats for the node.
2. Fixed the issue affecting stats collections on 64bit interfaces with high traffic.
1. Enhanced sensitivity of Port Monitor to changes of Administrative and Operational Statuses.
2. Enhanced sensitivity of SYSLOG Monitor to interface events.
3. Added timeout for Application Monitor execution script.
4. Fixed Bandwidth selection issue in Find Telco Services
5. Fixed the logic for automatic node to site assignment
6. Fixed superficial formatting issues in Environment Monitor Report
7. Fixed superficial GUI issues in Configuration Manager
1. Added more filters to Config Download Modification Form
2. Added System Setting to control Config Download Timeout in Days
3. Added Config Download Timeout in Days to the search criteria in Find Node function
4. Added support for Q-BRIDGE-MIB for active VLANs and MACs, which are not visible otherwise
5. Extended REST API Service to include export of configured IP SLA Statistics and Graphs
6. Extended On-Demand Node SNMP Discovery to include discovery of visible MAC Addresses and Auto Detection of Trunks
7. Fixed the issue with Interface config description search pattern
8. Enforced format validation of Next Hop for Default Route
9. Implemented workaround for incorrectly formatted lines in SNMP trap log file
1. Enhanced Configuration Manager to deal with single quotes in the MOTD command
2. Enhanced BGP Event Log report to include acknowledgement info
3. Fixed clearing acknowledged flag when BGP Peer goes into Established state
4. Added page refresh rate to BGP Peers Report
5. Enhanced OSPF Event Log report to include acknowledgement info
6. Fixed clearing acknowledged flag when OSPF Peer goes into Full state
7. Added page refresh-rate to OSPF Peers Report
1. Added scrollable VLAN Window in Ports Report, to reduce the page length.
2. Fixed incorrect display of Trunks in Historical Stats and Top Stats.
3. Added System Setting to control how many days system will remember info about disconnected network clients, e.g. PCs, Servers, Printers, etc.
4. Added System Setting to control number of Top Performance Exceptions included into Situation Report.
5. Added 6 Node SYSLOG and SNMP Trap control attributes to the bulk modification capability.
6. Added Interfaces without MAC addresses (e.g. Tunnels) to be enabled for statistical collections and operational status monitoring.
1. Fixed the issue with special characters and short lines in Configuration Manager.
2. Enhanced GUI for Configuration Manager in relation to required fields.
3. Fixed the issue with the creation of SNMP Trap Patterns.
4. Fixed the issue with Sites no refreshing on Google Maps, added Refresh Prompt.
5. Added List of Telco Services to Site View Copy Box.
6. Added one-click select to content of Site View Copy Box
7. Added Clusters as a filter to Current Alarms Report.
1. Added extraction of Incidents linked to latest nodes outages via REST API.
2. Added ability to Show/Hide Exportable tables in REST API Help without reloading the page.
3. Added ability to Show/Hide Filters in IP SLA Monitor.
1. Fixed the issues with limited visibility for certain types of users.
2. Added “Site Classes” link to the Menu.
3. Logic changed for limited visibility for sites without nodes for certain types of users.
4. “Hardware Maintenance Contracts” menu item changed to “Maintenance Contracts”.
1. Added ability to show/hide filters in most reports without reloading the HTML page, which improves database performance.
2. Enhanced Find Node function by converting single line “Search string” into the text field where multiple search strings can be defined.
3. The capability of Cisco Call Manage CDR Upload extended to process not fully formatted files.
4. Added Vendor selection to “All Alarms” report.
5. Added more precise definition of 64bit counters on IfInOctets and ifOutOctets for all ports.
6. Fixed manual selection of monitored performance categories on per node basis
7. Fixed incorrect display of Location in Top Environment Monitor Stats
8. Fixed incorrect detection of server device type
9. Fixed few typos
1. Extended config download function to back configs from Cisco Wireless Controllers via SSH.
2. Fix of superficial visual issues in the Cluster Views.
3. Fix of superficial visual issue in the Node Ports Report.
4. Added regex for Node and Site name to Environment Monitor Report
5. Added regex for Node and Site name to Custer Modification Form
6. Converted Cisco IP Phone’s IP Address into the hyperlink for MAC/IP Finder.
1. Extended REST API capability to extract statistical data including graphs for various performance monitoring categories.
2. Extended Find Node function to be able to search for nodes without any connected Telco Services
3. Added capability to extend Trial License as required.
4. Clusters added to the filters in Historical Stats Report.
1. Improved algorithm for more accurate detection of valid SNMP Version for all Nodes in the database.
2. The algorithm for deletion of unresponsive Environment Monitor records improved. “Dead Oid Delete Days” System Setting added.
3. Enhanced Config Download functionality, added the capability to use multiple commands if required for config display, e.g., HP ProCurve Switches.
1. Added more fields to REST API.
2. Fix of the superficial issue with hiding filters in Current Alarms report.
3. Added real-time interface operational status update via SYSLOG monitor.
4. Added auto-detection and auto adjustment of valid SNMP Version in Environment Monitor on per OID-Node unique combination basis.
1. Added more fields to REST API.
2. Improved Live Connections Summary report, to include multiple IP Addresses, which mapped to the same MAC.
3. Improved Find Node function to search for duplicate node records. Now you can distinguish between “true” duplicates, which based upon node hardware composition and “pseudo” duplicates, which might have incorrectly configured duplicate sysNames.
4. Increased accuracy of collected statistics for Latency and Packet Loss.
5. Added proper handling of error conditions in REST API functionality.
1. Enhancement in Application Monitor to allow monitoring of multiple web pages on the same web server
2. Slight visual enhancement in Alerts Forwarding – SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Templates.
3. Enhancement in network auto-discovery to cater for new nodes with duplicate MACs and misconfigured sysNames
4. Fixed modification of Storm Control Threshold in Templates for Alerts Forwarding.
5. Added support for Cisco 4331, which has to use Cisco-Enhanced-Memory-Pool-MIB due to 32 bit counter limitations.
6. Moved “Show Details” link to the top of the Node view.
7. Added more tables to REST API.
8. Improved Database performance.
9. Fix of a couple of typos.
1. Fixed the issue with node attribute filters in Top Stats and Performance Dashboard.
2. Extended REST API to include export of configuration files.
3. Fix of superficial issue with one of the exportable tables in REST API.
4. Fixed the issue with user account modification or “REST API Enabled” flag.
1. Fixed column name for Environment Monitor Alarms.
2. Fixed issue in modification of User Groups.
3. Fixed some visual inconsistencies in SLA Admin.
4. Added support for AirOS Bridge Table Discovery.
1. Enhanced Find Node form, added following search criteria:
– Interface Type
– Interface MTU
– Interface Speed
– Interface Duplex
– Interface Operational and Administrative Status
– Custom Interfaces Counter
This will help with getting more refined results based upon interfaces’ properties.
2. Added Historical Stats link to the Node View
1. Enhanced SNMP Community Strings Report
2. Fixed issue with Node Description pattern matching in Top Stats, Performance Dashboard and Historical Stats reports
3. Added ability to delete unused SNMP RO and RW Strings from database
4. Enhanced algorithm for deletion of old statistical data (older than 12 months)
5. Enhanced algorithm for maintaining the backup copy of configuration part of database
6. Adapted Cisco Call Manager CDR Upload and Reporting feature for new CDR file format
7. Fix of few superficial typos
1. Added selection of Site Code and Site Name selection to Find Site Form
2. Fixed superficial issue with calculation of Packet Loss
3. Fixed issue with addition node to stats collections with single operationally up Ethernet interface
4. Enabled password change, creation of favourite links, custom main menu image and personal documents for un-authorized, non-shared accounts
5. Enhanced checking of crond integrity
6. Enhanced auto-detection of the node SNMP Agent version
7. Added variable ICMP timeout for Latency and Packet Loss Monitoring – System setting – “Icmp Timeout For Latency And Packet Loss”
8. Added ability to ignore the lost ICMP packet due to delay caused by IP ARP Lookup (configurable option)
9. Fixed issue with non-standard CPU MIB OID for Cisco Equipment such as ASA
10. Enhanced logic for bulk interface monitoring and statistical collections configuration.
11. Added configurable data retention period of SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitors
12. Added ability to pin Node search pattern to Node Name, Description, IP Address and all other attributes in most reports.
1. Fixed the issue with Incident Addition
2. Fixed Outages Link in the Site View
3. Enhanced node name re-write logic for non-compliant node names
4. Disabled modification of “public” and private” SNMP Community Strings
1. Introduced new feature – “Node Priority”.
Node Priorities configured manually.
They allow enhanced visual categorization and perception of alarms.
Different priorities can be assigned to different nodes in bulk depending on their role and the potential impact on the enterprise network infrastructure.
2. Priorities are used in Alarms and Performance Dashboard Reports.
3. Priority added as Node Attribute.
4. Priority added to Find Node and Network Inventory.
5. Priority added to Multiple Nodes Modification feature.
6. Enhanced Site On-Demand Network Discovery.
7. Added custom bi-directional sorting in Alarms and Performance Dashboard Reports.
Priorities further advance solution’s analytical and reporting capabilities
1. Added HTML/TEXT email format control
2. Added Summarization for Situation Report, which makes it much smaller and easier to read.
3. Fix of a couple of small bugs.
4. Default destination email to firstname.lastname@example.org has been disabled.
1. Added Email Notification Flag to Environment Monitor MIB OID Templates.
2. Added custom tabular format for Historical Graphs.
3. Added Checking for mandatory fields.
4. Added Interface MTU to Historical Graphs filters.
5. Added multiple Node and Sites selection and pattern matching to Historical Stats.
6. Added Variable Date selections in Exceptions Report.
7. Increased MAX number of displayed interfaces to 5000.
8. Increased MAX number of displayed SYSLOG and SNMP Traps to 10000.